All Colorspan downpipes are made with a taper to allow you to fit two or more pipes together. There may be some variation within the tolerance of the taper.
Colorspan downpipes are 100mm x 50mm and 90mm round.
To fit downpipe together, follow these steps:
- Identify the “big end” from the “small end” on each downpipe
- Line up the “small end” with the “big end” of the two pipes
- Align the seams of both downpipes and place your thumb over the leading edge seam on the “small end”
- Feed the edge opposite the seam into the “big end”
- As you lift the downpipe press your thumb into the seam to slightly distort the pipe and push into “big end”
- Then slide downpipes over each other in a smooth action